All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing. Customers will receive email confirmation that their subscription has been cancelled. If this email is not received, it is the customer's responsibility to confirm cancellation with OriginatorSuccess.
2. In order to avoid being billed for your next billing cycle for subscriptions or services, your cancellation request must be received no later than ten (10) days before your next billing date.
3. Once your account is cancelled, all of your content will be immediately deleted from the service. Since deletion of all data is final, please be sure you do in fact want to cancel your subscription or service before doing so.
4. There are no refunds or prorated refunds for services, no matter when during the term of service that a cancellation occurs. To be very clear here, if you cancel in the middle of a monthly or annual subscription, you will not receive a credit or refund for any remaining time and remaining time will be forfeited.
5. If you are billed for an annual renewal, and choose to discontinue the service rather than renew, you have ten (10) days to contact support to cancel and have the charges reversed. Charges will not be reversed after ten (10) days.
6. Unless otherwise noted upon purchase, we do not issue refunds for products or services once the order is confirmed.
7. We do not offer refunds for products that were not delivered due to your failure to complete the registration or on-boarding process, under any circumstances.
8. In the event that you do not receive our registration or on-boarding emails or other forms of contact, it is your responsibility to contact support. Under no circumstances will we offer a refund for failure to complete the process after payment has been confirmed.
9. OriginatorSuccess™ reserves the right to refuse service or cancel subscriptions or services at any time.
This refund and cancellation policy has been put into place to protect us and protect you. However, we really do want to try and work with you in case of any problems. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues with any of our products or services.